General dentists are your primary dental care givers, and they take care of your overall dental health, being the first line of defense against any dental issues you might experience. This area of dentistry covers different treatments and procedures, and it deals with the most common dental problems. General dental services range from the initial consult to comprehensive examinations all the way to treatments for different dental issues. Your general dentist can educate on good oral dental habits, examine and treat different dental issues or refer you to a specialist if the treatment requires it.
Your general dentist can provide all or some of the following services:
- Initial consult if you are a new patient
- Diagnostics (including dental X-rays, scans, mold, etc.) to evaluate and determine what the problem is
- Professional cleanings recommended twice a year to prevent decay or other issues
- Complete checkups to keep track of your dental development and detect any possible issues, oral cancer screenings are also available
- Dental fillings
- Dental crowns and bridges
If you are interested in a professional cleaning or complete checkup, or you are experiencing some dental problem, give us a call today at (714) 997-9030 to schedule your consult with Dr. Levitt! Our team strives to provide the best dental care possible and give you the most radiant and beautiful smile.