Here at Old Town Orange Dental Group we know how important is your smile and how a missing tooth can hurt not only how your smile looks but also your confidence. That is why we offer Teeth-In-A-Day treatments so you can regain your beautiful smile in just one visit!
Most restorative procedures such as dentures or dental implants require a healing and waiting period while the replacement teeth are being custom-made for you in a lab. However, with the latest technology on restorative treatments, patients who need dentures or implants do not have to go without teeth while they wait for their new dentures or replacement teeth. Instead of waiting months, you can now leave our office with a fully functioning and beautiful smile!
The Teeth-In-A-Day technology allows us to create and install your replacement teeth all in one visit through the following process:
- Dr. Levitt will use dental X-rays and 3D scans to determine if your bone is strong enough to support the implants
- The scans will create a digital image for your replacement teeth which is sent to the machine that creates the teeth
- While the replacement teeth are being created, Dr. Levitt preps you for the implants
- Local anesthesia is used to block the pain of the area being treated
- The implant or implants are surgically implanted into your jawbone
- Once the replacement teeth are ready, they are placed on the implants and left to heal
Now that you have regained your beautiful smile you can go and enjoy the full functionality of your teeth. Good oral hygiene is strongly recommended to avoid infections while your implants heal, and to maintain your replacement teeth in top shape.
If you are interested in the Teeth-In-A-Day treatment, give us a call today at (714) 997-9030 to see if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Don't let missing teeth keep you from having a beautiful smile!